So, I’ve gotten a few requests of what I have been doing to help me stay in shape.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not trying to be a body builder or anything like that. I am just trying to live a healthier lifestyle and stay in shape. SO I am going to get straight to the point. Here is a list of the products I take, exercises I do, etc. in depth so it can help you all out!
- I drink two scoops of greens every morning with my orange juice. This is a good way to start the day. You get your energy, veggies, and detox. Need I say more?
- I take my daily supplements right after I eat breakfast.
- It’s Vital– I take 3 in the morning. It boosts my metabolism, helps me to focus, gives me energy, and gives me all the nutrients I need for the day.
- Thermofit– 1 a day. I take this for an extra boost in my metabolism. I am able to burn off my calories a lot faster with this bad boy.
- New You– 1 in the morning and 2 at night. This stimulates the natural production of HGH and helps to build lean muscle mass.
- Regular– 2 at night. Helps to keep my “system” regular. (I know you’re thinking ew, but having a regular system is also extremely important for your health).
- Wrap– Once every 1-2 weeks. Helps to tighten and tone my skin. Takes away my bloat.
- Cleanse– 1 a month- 48 hour cleanse. A deep gentle cleanse for my system.
Those are the supplements I take EVERY day. I am really strict on being consistent because, like i said in one of my other blogs, being consistent is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for losing weight. Next I will go into my workout routine.
- I try to make sure I walk at least once a day. The baby and I always try to go the park a few streets down. (and we take the long way) Walking is SO good for you. You will feel so much better afterwards and with thermofit, you are sure to knock out some of those calories.
- I try to workout at least 3x a week. NO i do not go to the gym. With a toddler that’s pretty much impossible. I do home workouts. Right now I am doing the Ashy Bines Booty Challenge workout. There are so many workouts you can choose from! I recommend at least 45 minutes of cardio 3x a week. Insanity is also a good one if you’re looking for more of a toned look. A lot of cardio, circuit training, and body resistance exercises. If you’re looking to lose weight quick, this is a great program. Hard work but rest assured, it works.
- You don’t have to get on a strict diet to start seeing changes. Portion control along with good, whole foods is all you need. Tip: Eat only foods that can rot. So, eat REAL whole grain items.
- DRINK WATER- I don’t have to repeat this one. You guys know how important water is. It’s the BEST natural detox so just DO IT.
There you go. My daily routine just for ya’ll. I’m not where I want to be just yet, but I am getting there! Keep pushing yourself, stay motivated, and just have fun!
Get all the products by clicking the links above.
Get 40% off on all products by becoming a loyal customer.
Please CLICK HERE to sign up for more tips!
Thanks for reading!